(this recap is a re-posting from 2/22/12)
You guys!!! It’s OTH Wednesday!!! *Happy Dance* *Clapping like a seal* – Not sure I should be this excited though. Do y’all realize that after tonight we are more than half way done with the final season? I can’t even think about it. There is happy to be had though. Tonight marks the return of Lucas Scott in an episode directed by our dear Austin Nichols. It’s gotta be epic right? It will be tough to beat last week’s amazing show though. My favorite of the season so far. Everyone was so on point and the story really moved forward. James Lafferty did an incredible job directing and being tied to a chair. I think I have probably watched it 12 or 15 times already. And I’m not sure I can take many more of Ms. Bethany Joy Galeotti’s tears. They are going to be the death of me.
As you guys know from last week, I am less of a Dan hater than I was two weeks ago. Begrudgingly. The question remains though: if Nathan lives (*crosses self*) will he forgive Dan? Will he let bygones be bygones? I cannot wait to see how the rest of this all unfolds!! GAH!!!
Are you guys ready for this? Here we go!!
- NOT the face I was hoping to get a close up of. Gross.
- Nathan’s shirt is all wet. It should probably be removed.
- And baby is brave to boot. BE HOTTER. All screaming and flexing arms. Sorry. I will try to get a hold of myself.
- I want to trust this young cop. I want to. He is adorable and seems sweet. But, I don’t know. I can’t trust anyone.
- Except maybe Dan? Which goes against EVERYTHING that I feel. And I am trying to watch this episode but all I can hear is my husband singing, “Dan, Dan, He’s Our Man! If He Can’t Do It, Nobody Can!” Lord help me.
- Clay is feeling guilty. This is sad. POOR EVERYONE. *sob*
- LUCAS!!! I didn’t think I would be excited. But OMG the emotions!! Even with that TERRIBLE hair. My heart swells.
- If Peyton was really getting her way do you think she’d let him have that hair? Let’s be honest now.
- HOLY CRAP!!! Did they have a threesome?? I am dying. Chris Keller & Chase cuddle time is THE BEST. OMG FOURSOME!! Cannot stop laughing.
- Brooke!! Do not forgive him!! Just talking about Quentin is making me cry so hard. That was the worst. Why does she have such a good heart? That guy sucks.
- “Are you Chuck? From the Gossip Girl? No means no!” I die. Too funny. But funny does not mean that you can hit my Nathan. Creep.
- And now the husband is ROLLING ALL OVER ME AGAIN because he totally called that the drug dealer Quinn & Clay pissed off would be behind Nathan’s kidnapping. And he is also reminding me that Dan will probably be the one to save him. I HATE WHEN HE IS RIGHT!! CRAP!
- I like hearing Clay talk about when he first met Nathan and why he decided to represent him. It warms my heart.
- Damn it. I said I couldn’t take any more Haley tears. Husband is saying, “Don’t cry! Don’t cry!” It’s almost working. Please tell me I’m not the only one getting emotional over her talk with Luke.
- He’s taking the kids??? That is why he is there?? OMG!!! The tears will not stop!! I was trying to figure out why they weren’t leaving the airport…
- I am digging the Dan/Julian banter. They are kind of hilarious, no? Who would have thought?
- Haley!! Please stop crying!! Dan!! Please stop playing the video!! It all just hurts so bad!!
- Classic Nathan Scott smirk. There is nothing sexier than that smirk. Except maybe choking the crap out of that guy. That is also VERY sexy.
- Mr. Daniels is not any less creepy. God bless Brooke Davis for what she says to the parole board. Could not love her any more. I wish Haley and Nathan and Lucas could hear her. For Q.
- Chase leaving actually has me kind of sad. For Chuck and for Chris Keller and for me. I never thought that would happen.
- Shaking sobs. Haley saying bye to her kids. This is just HARD. So hard. I am ugly crying so grossly. And Jamie hugging Lucas like that. WHY GOD OH WHY!!
- Husband caught it before I did. That cop! The one I said I didn’t trust switched out the magazine in the gun. SON OF A BITCH! NATHAN!!!
- Looks like Tree Hill has more than its fair share of villains. Including Chuck’s dad. What a dick.
- They let that bastard out???? WHAT THE CRAP??? No way. Brooke Davis is going to have to go CRAZY on that ass hole. No doubt. Can’t wait.
- Haley James Scott is my girl. I cannot even believe she is still standing. I want to hug her and bring her tea and kill everyone who has ever harmed Nathan.
Holy crap, friends. Is it me or do these episodes just keep getting better and better? I cannot believe how amazing this was. Even though I pretty much bawled my eyes out through the whole thing. I can only be thankful that my husband is no longer traveling overseas for work for 6 weeks at a time while this airs. If that were still happening there is no WAY I would be watching this show right now. I am feeling for Haley on a level you do NOT even know. The lady is breaking my heart. And it looks like next week will just get worse in that department.
I would like to thank director Austin Nichols for a job very well done on this episode. I am blown away by the talent of this cast. I would also like to thank who ever decided to put Nathan Scott in that t-shirt for the duration. It fits him very well.
What did you guys think? Were you excited to seek Lucas despite his homeless hair? Did you cry even half as much as I did? Do you want to hug Haley forEVER? I’m off to chug some wine. That one was STRESSFUL!!