I’m not sure anything this week will be able to shock and confuse me more than last week’s LOST smoke monster flying out of that woman’s vag but, this is GoT so it’s not impossible. More teenagers breastfeeding perhaps? Dear lord.
- So the smoke monster is actually looking more like The Mummy. It can stab people? Great. RIP Renly. And his 2 idiot guards.
- The neck of Margaery’s dress looks like a cup. I kinda want to see what would happen if someone filled it with water.
- Stannis doesn’t care about the vagina monster. I have a feeling that will come back to bite him in the arse. And I will laugh.
- Demon monkey. Laughing FOREVER. Poor Tyrion.
- Theon is such a pantywaist. I wanna kick him in the box.
- Little Arya Stark has bigger cojones than 90% of the male population of Westeros. Right? Love her.
- Jon Snow!!! Nice to see his face. ALWAYS nice to see his face. They really shouldn’t give us whole episodes without his face. Quite rude.
- Bronn is quickly climbing my list of favorites. The guy is hilarious.
- Was that Warlock guy in Qarth one of Buffy’s Gentlemen? Yikes! Eat a sandwich dude. Stay in the shade.
- Did that chick buy her mask at Zed’s little shop of horrors? Is she the sister of The Gimp?
- CHEERING OUT LOUD! FIST PUMPING!!! Loving this Catelyn and Brienne team!!
- I don’t think I entirely understand what is going on North of the wall. Can anyone explain this to me? I feel dumb.
- Why hello dirty, shirtless Gendry. HELLO.
This episode felt kind of slow to me. And I have a billion questions (other than the one about North of the wall. Seriously confused about that). Who are the other 2 people Arya will tell that soldier to kill? If Tyrion thinks using the wildfire is a bad idea, why does he want them to keep making it for him? What will the vagina monster do next?